At its AGM on 10 December 2018 the following were confirmed as Board of Trustee members for 2018/19. Hospice Incorporated society Mike Brooke, Chair Neil Evetts, Deputy Chair Dianne Bezuidenhout, Chair South Taranaki Committee Pat Bodger Tim Coleman Peter Cottam Dr John Doran Judy Drummond Christine Taylor Clare Poole Hospice Taranaki Foundation Roger Malt ...
News & Events
Press Release 23/10/2018 re Telemarking
Hospice Taranaki commenced its annual telemarketing campaign of the province recently. Continuing high patient numbers along with increasing operation costs mean that in the coming 12 months Hospice Taranaki needs to raise $3.5m from the Taranaki community to meet the shortfall after DHB funding. If you have any concerns, please contact Paul Lamb, Chief Executive, Hospice Ta ...
What is happening
- Braveheart Calendars are available from our HospiceShops
- 1/2 marathon was on Sunday 7th October - thank you to our marshalls - the competitors - the sponsors and the wonderful organising group of the Joggers and Walkers.
- Saturday 13th October Fabricarna event will be at the Highlands Intermediate School 9am - 1pm
- Sunday 14th October HospiceShops Antiques & Collectibles Auction at the Devon Hotel viewing from 10am with auction commencing at noon
- Friday 30th November - 12Days of Christmas - Christmas Tree auction and cocktail function Tickets from Mee-O-Mi, Fitzroy and The Dept, Devon St East
- Saturday 1st December Urenui Charity Golf Tournament
- McCurdy Engineering for all the support to get a tail lift on a truck for our HospiceShops
- Methanex for the donation from the 'safety days' campaign
Next HospiceShop Auction - Oct 2018
Sunday 14th October, Devon Hotel, New Plymouth Viewing from 10am - auction will commence at noon Auction catalogue and viewing of photos click here! ...
New HospiceShop - 37 Princess Street, Waitara RANGE OF GOODS: clothes, bric-a-brac, books, electrical, household items, shoes, jewellery and so much more. OPEN: 9 am - 3 pm Tuesday - Friday; 9 am - 1 pm Saturday DONATIONS of quality re-saleable items gratefully received during open hours. MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - application forms available from Waitara HospiceShop. ...
HospiceTalk December 2016
HospiceTalk December 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Waiwhakaiho HospiceShop has relocated
Our new location is now adjacent to Value Timber and Mecasso.
HospiceTalk August 2016
HospiceTalk August 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Thank You Budget Rent-A-Car
Thank you to Budget New Plymouth Rent-A-Car for their ongoing support.
Thank you The Lions Foundation & Tasman Toyota
Thank you for the fantastic Toyota car ... An exciting day as the team of Tasman Toyota handed the keys for a shiny Toyota Corolla to Kevin Nielsen, CEO of Hospice Taranaki.
Thank you Farmers!
Thank you – Farmers team and customers for support during Christmas 2020 – $20,595 was raised from the Tree of Remembrance. Below is a picture of Debbie Crow, Farmers NP Store Manager, presenting the cheque to Heather Koch, the Hospice Clinical Services Director.
The Tree of Remembrance is a way to honour those we think of and to support hospice. As with the purchase of the limited edition baubles, 100% of everything donated remained within Taranaki, supporting your local hospice service.