Position for a RN
Hours of work / FTE will be negotiated for the right candidate
Time to think again, as this is your "aha" moment...
Hospice Taranaki offers Registered Nurses the unique privilege to walk alongside patients and their families to provide care and support in their final journey. By delivering high-quality excellent palliative care for patients from Mokau to Waverly and everywhere in between. Hospice provides care and support for those living with a life-limiting condition while caring for families, whanau and friends - both before and after death.
Most people are cared for in their home. Our goal is to help people make the most of their lives, in whatever way is important to THEM. This may include coming into the inpatient unit for symptom management or end-of-life care.
All roles offer the opportunity to work within a supportive multi-disciplinary team - a professional service, making a real difference in the lives of patients and their families and whanau
What’s in it for you?
- Time to care for your patients as you would like,
- Making a real difference for the patient and family and whanau in their final journey – their way,
- Working in an environment where the patient is truly the centre of care,
- The opportunity to work in the Inpatient unit, Te Rangimarie, as well as in the patient’s home – never boring, or dull,
- You are part of a supportive and fun team where everyone is valued for their unique skills and experience,
- You do not need to have Palliative care experience (although that would be great) as we offer a comprehensive orientation package,
- Hours of work / FTE will be negotiated for the right candidate.
If you are a Registered Nurse and you would like to see what working for Hospice would be like, please contact Heather Koch at 06 753 7830 to schedule a visit. While you're here, you can chat with staff and have a look around Te Rangimarie and see what is involved in Hospice service, before you make any decisions.
However, if this sounds like an environment you would like to work in, and you will, then please apply. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
You should now ...Email email@example.com for a copy of the job description or Apply for Registered Nurse (Hospice Palliative Care) at HOSPICE TARANAKI INC (via SEEK)
Applications are on-going and interviews will be conducted when suitable applications are received.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?