Hospitality Services Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Te Rangimarie Hospice team at Westown, New Plymouth as our in-house hospitality services assistant. This is a part time position working 28 hours per week (every 2nd weekend included in these hours).
In this role you will provide a high standard of kitchen and housekeeping services that meet the needs of our patients, staff and volunteers.
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- The ability to work closely with others in a team environment,
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner,
- Have a strong focus on food hygiene and cleanliness,
- Food Safety Certificate (preferred),
- You also need to reside in New Zealand at the time of application and hold all relevant work visa(s).
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the role, please contact Lianne McElroy by phone on 06 7537830 (M-TH, 8-4:30pm) or by email ... firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the job description and the Hospice Application Form can be requested from email@example.com
To apply, please send us the following documents:
- A copy of your CV
- A completed Hospice Taranaki application form, and
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in this role and how your skills and experience fit the position being advertised.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and appointments will be made accordingly.
Applications close at 4:00 pm on Thursday, 23rd March 2023.