Giving can be a whole lot easier now - with Calves for Hospice Taranaki
If you would like to print a pdf version click here
For the last 30years Hospice Taranaki has been providing specialist palliative care for patients who have a life-limiting condition. Care provided by Hospice Taranaki enables patients to achieve the best possible quality end of life and provides support to their whanau and family.
Care is free of charge and provided whenever people need it - at the Hospice inpatient unit, at home or at a comfortable alternative.
Why do we need to fundraise?
- Hospice Taranaki is only partly funded by the Taranaki District Health Board (approximately 43% of what is needed per patient), and to continue to provide a range of specialist palliative care services free of charge - we need to bridge the gap.
- We, therefore, look to our community - the people of Taranaki who each year make up the shortfall in funds to enable hospice patients to live every precious moment.
- With your help Hospice Taranaki can continue to provide care, compassion and support to hundreds of patients and their families, free of charge.
Where your money goes ...
Proceeds from Calves for Hospice will be used to provide quality care to patients and support their whanau/family. The services provided include support of the patient in the community, inpatient care, carer support, 24-hour advice, pharmacist, outpatient clinics, day programme, social work services, family support, and bereavement support.
How does it work?
- Participating farmers pledge a 4 day old calf to the sale, i.e. Hereford or Friesian bull.
- Transport of the calf is at your own cost
- Use your own NAIT tags
- Hospice Taranaki calf ear tags can be provided upon request to your ambassador (sponsored by Allflex)
Hospice Taranaki Inc.... alternatively the value of a calf may be donated via the TSB bank account: 153948 0365008 080 Hospice Taranaki Reference: HCS, your surname & phone number
Any enquiries related to your receipt - please e-mail: email@example.com
Hospice Taranaki is GST registered: 91 636 794
Contact one of the following: ......
- Clare Poole 027 254 4884
- Jane O'Neill 027 291 0909
- Susan Crowley 027 448 9140
- Diane Goble 027 309 0494
- Brenda Duffy 027 686 9333
- Kathy Prankerd 027 640 1911
- Mary Butler 027 611 7606
- Adrienne Hussey 0274587103
- Paul Bourke 0274464216
- Loie Penwarden 0274113453
- Mary Washer 0274827823
- Roger Malthus 0275547006